By accessing and/or using this site you evidence your approval and acceptance of the following terms:
If you participate in any chat rooms, discussion boards, or other forum within the site, you agree to not:
make any bigoted, hateful or racially offensive statements;
advocate illegal activity or discuss illegal activities with the intent to commit them;
post or distribute any material that infringes and/or violates any right of a third party or any law;
post or distribute any vulgar, obscene, discourteous or indecent language or images;
post or distribute any software or other materials which contain a virus or other harmful component; or
post material or make statements that do not generally pertain to the designated topic or theme of any chat room or bulletin board.
FujiBio-Richway reserves the right to remove or edit messages or material submitted by you. FujiBio-Richway is not responsible for material submitted or posted in chat rooms, on bulletin boards or on other forums by users of the site.
Disclaimer of Warranties and Damages; Limitation of Liability
Fuji-Bio/Richway makes no representation that the written materials contained in the site are appropriate or authorized for use in all countries, states, provinces, county or any other jurisdictions. If you choose to access this site, you do so on your own initiative and risk and are responsible for compliance with all applicable laws.
THE MATERIALS IN THIS SITE ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE PURSUANT TO APPLICABLE LAW, FujiBio-Richway AND LICENSORS DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES , EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. FujiBio-Richway AND LICENSORS DO NOT WARRANT OR REPRESENT THAT THE INFORMATION CONTAINED IN THE SITE IS ACCURATE, COMPLETE, CORRECTLY SEQUENCED, RELIABLE OR TIMELY, OR THAT THE SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR FREE OF ERRORS AND/OR VIRUSES. YOU USE THE SITE AT YOUR SOLE RISK.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO BREACH OF CONTRACT, TORT OR NEGLIGENCE, WILL FujiBio-Richway RELATED PARTIES, OR LICENSORS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING LOST PROFITS ) THAT ARISE OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH ANY ERRORS, INACCURACIES, OMISSIONS, DEFECTS, UNSEEMLINESS OR UNAUTHENTICATED OF ANY CONTENT IN THE SITE, OR THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE THIS SITE OR ANY CONTENT THEREIN. IN NO EVENT SHALL FujiBio-Richway, RELATED PARTIES' AND LICENSOR'S AGGREGATE LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ANY LOSS, DAMAGE OR CLAIM RELATED TO OR ARISING OUT OF THIS SITE EXCEED THE TOTAL AMOUNTS PAID BY YOU TO THE FujiBio-Richway FOR ACCESSING THIS SITE, IF ANY.
This agreement is effective until terminated by the FujiBio-Richway for any reason, with or without notice. Upon any termination of this agreement, you will immediately discontinue your use and access of the site and destroy all materials obtained from it.
FujiBio-Richway may amend or modify this Agreement or impose new conditions at any time upon inclusion of a notice on the site signifying that this agreement has been updated. Any use of the site by you after such update shall be deemed to constitute acceptance by you of such amendments, modifications or new conditions.
This agreement will be governed by Hawaii law without effect to any principles of conflicts of laws. If any provision of this agreement is held by a court of competent jurisdiction to be illegal, invalid or unenforceable, the remaining provisions shall remain in full force and effect.
Notice and Procedure for Making Claims of Copyright Infringement
It is the policy of FujiBio-Richway to respond to claims of intellectual property infringement. FujiBio-Richway will promptly process and investigate notices of alleged infringement and will take appropriate actions under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, Title 17, United States Code, Section 512(c)(2) ("DMCA") and other applicable intellectual property laws. Pursuant to the DMCA, notifications of claimed copyright infringement should be sent to a Service Provider's Designated Agent.
Notification must be submitted to the following Designated Agent for this site:
Service Provider(s): FujiBio-Richway
To be effective, the notification must be a written communication that includes the following:
1. A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
2. Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site;
3. Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material;
4. Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted;
5. A statement that the complaining party has a good-faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
6. A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Copyright ©2008 FujiBio-Richway