Mega Bio Cleanse 365™ is only available for purchase within the United States at this time.
For a healthy digestive system and balanced body.
Nutrients for the modern lifestyle and optimal gut health.
- Contains various dietary fibers for digestive health.
- A balanced ratio of soluble and insoluble fiber.
- Quick, easy, and convenient packaging for "on-the go!"
- Start improving your heating habits for a healthier weight and healthier body!
Problems with the Modern Diet
It's hard to maintain good health with the modern diet. It is important to learn to recognize the problems associated with poor diets and to find an alternative that can improve your health and well-being.
Why is gut health so important?
Just as plants absorb nutrients through their roots to grow fruits and flowers, humans absorb nutrients through their intestines. Understanding the role of the intestine can help reveal the root of your health problems.
What if your digestive system isn't healthy?
- Constipation. Infrequent bowel movements that are hard to pass.
- Discomfort. May cause indigestion, abdominal pain, diarrhea, body odor, heartburn or skin issues.
- Poor absorption of nutrients. The amount of nutrients that your body absorbs is a key factor when it comes to your overall well-being.
- Decreased immune function. About 80% of your immune system lives in your gastrointestinal tract.
- Weight fluctuations. Both unexplained weight loss and weight gain can be symptoms of digestive issues.
- Toxicity. When toxic materials cannot be disposed, it stays in your body and may lead to other complications.
Fecal Stasis in the Body Produces Poison
What is fecal stasis?
Decreased function of the colon results in dry, hard stools that causes feces to be compacted into large, hard masses that cannot be expelled.
Why is fecal stasis dangerous?
When feces are stuck along the intestinal wall and decompose, the number of harmful bacteria increases, resulting in various toxins and harmful gases.
The feces bind with bile acids, harmful bacteria, and food debris to form toxic gases such as ammonia and indole. The toxic gases can enter blood vessels and bind with waste products such as cholesterol, which may induce hypertension, arteriosclerosis, or diverticulitis. An unhealthy digestive system is the source of many illnesses.
The Effect of Intestinal Toxins on the Body
The two most important things in maintaining your health are understanding the role that nutrition plays in your health, and understanding the role of toxins when it comes to disease. Many people have symptoms of toxicity without realizing it.
Below are some common symptoms of chronic toxicity. If you suffer from the following, it is important for you to start a healthier lifestyle.