RichWay Bulletin Board
Notices and Important news from RichWay!
Biomats now shipping to Canada (Please read full announcement)
Aloha Richway Independent Sales Associates,
We are pleased to announce that Health Canada has issued the medical device license for the Biomat and is now allowing us to ship Biomat orders to Canada.
- We will now resume shipment of Biomat orders destined for Canada.
- Biomats shipping to Canada will have their shipping charges waived for the next three months. This offer will expire on March 3, 2018.
- This only applies to the Biomat. All other items are subject to their respective Canadian shipping fees.
- Please note that any import fees (customs, etc) will still be assessed upon delivery. The import fees will be based on the product's full value. Import fees may vary by province and may be reduced as the Biomat is a licensed therapeutic device, but we cannot provide estimates or guarantees for this possible reduction.
- Product certificates issued to Canadian ISAs with an expiration date of December 30, 2017 or earlier may be redeemed until March 3, 2018. (Order must be received by this date and will be timestamped according to Hawaii Standard Time.)
- The ISA must reside in Canada, and the expiration date on the product certificate must be December 30, 2017 or earlier to qualify.