1. Do not use the Biobelt if your skin is insensitive to temperature change.
2. If using the Biobelt for a long period of time, check your skin to make sure there are no burns or blisters. Stop using the Biobelt if burns or blisters occur.
3. Do not run, stand, or place heavy objects on the Biobelt.
4. Keep the Biobelt away from sharp objects. Do not allow anything to puncture the folds of the belt.
5. Do not pull the power plug, controller or the connecting part of the controller and Biobelt.
6. Do not use the Biobelt for any purpose other than heat therapy.
7. Do not alter, change or disassemble the product.
8. Before using the product, inspect the power cord to make sure there is no damage to it.
9. Do not plug the Biobelt into a power strip with other devices. Problems may occur. Plug the Biobelt into a dedicated outlet.
10. Stop using the Biobelt if it is not functioning properly.
11. If there is a power outage, turn off the power and disconnect the plug.
12. If you do not feel well because of the Biobelt, stop using it and consult with a physician.
13. Do not drop, throw, or mishandle the Biobelt controller.
14. If you have the following conditions, do not use the Biobelt.
- Person with organ transplants
- Person with high fever
- Person with cognitive disability
- Person with skin problems on the area of use
- Person with acute disease, acute tumor, the visually impaired, and any heart problems
15. If you have the following conditions, do not use the Biobelt unless directed by a physician.
- Person with immobility
- Person with internal pacemaker/defibrillator
- Person with Adrenal Suppression Disorders, Addison’s Disease, Adrenal Insufficiency, Systematic Lupus Erythematosus, and Multiple Sclerosis (MS).
- Person with bypass surgery
- Person with diabetes
- Person with high blood pressure (hypertension)
- Person who is pregnant/expectant
- Person who recently received radiation/chemotherapy
- Person with surgical or silicone implants
16. If you have the following conditions, use the Biobelt with caution (no heat/negative ions only).
- Person with fever
- Person with joint injuries
- Person with insensitivity to heat
17. Any person who is sick or pregnant/expectant should consult with a physician before using the Biobelt.
18. Do not use the Biobelt if you have an external pacemaker.
19. If controller is set to 104° - 140°F (40° - 60°C), low temperature burns can result if using the Biobelt for a long period of time. Use with caution.
20. When the Biobelt is not in use, unplug it and store it in a dry area without humidity.
21. Unplug the Biobelt before cleaning it. Use a vacuum to remove the dust on the Biobelt’s surface and use a soft dry fabric to wipe the controller.
Last update: August 26, 2016